Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Surprise, God loves me at all times!

Okay so yeah after that tough week, i kept praying, kept reading the word of God kept giving my tithes despite the natural of me running out of money soon and my osap loans not coming through yet and my income tax not done yet...and then i finally came to a solution which got rid of the stress, because i have sources of income i can use for the present time until my loans come in etc and then shortly after that my roommate called and said her voice lesson teacher was selling her piano for $200!!!! like seriously a real piano, for sale for so cheap - i've been wanting a keyboard/piano something since i got here and i guess one of my other roommates had been wanting that as well, little did i know - it's so cool, because if she would've called me sooner i would've probably said no i can't afford it, but my heart so desired it, i've wanted one since i got here, my heart yearns to play and sing and i was going to go out and look for one, but just never got around to it - so that just totally confirmed to me that God really does care about every detail of our lives, every desire, he just wants to surprise us, he's not just a predictable God, but he's an unpredictable God as well and he wants to bless us! we are his children!!! don't our parents want to bless us? usually yes, and so how much more does God not want to bless us!! he is there, listening, paying attention, he knows every thought and desire, and he wants to give it to you, but he wants you to be honest with him, talk to him, just hang out with him, get to know him, he is an amazing God!!!! anyways have to jet to a meeting peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home