Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Camp

okay so i had written a really long update that i was going to put on here but of course on my computer i only have wordperfect and i'm trying to copy and paste it here using my roommates computer and her's can't open this file so i'm emailing it to everyone instead but it's taking a long time to attach it

briefly - i went away to a youth camp to help out for 5 days from jan 16-21 and then today i leave for our retreat for 3 days so i will be back saturday and hopefully will be able to write more

went into the city of sydney on monday and saw the opera house, went to manly beach and darling harbour - long day but definitely well worth it!

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger On behalf of Mike said...

So great to hear from you! I read the email that you sent, sounds like God's been moving you already! Looking forward to seeing pics... and I will definitely keep your God-desires in my prayers!
Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home